My Food

Saturday, November 11, 2006

cheng th'ng mee

:)

Ingredients:
some cabbage (the more the merrier)
half a carrot, cut into sticks
a dried mushroom, soaked and sliced
some meatballs
salt and pepper to taste
instant noodles for 2

Method:
  • Cook the cabbage, carrot, and mushrooms in 2 bowls of water.
  • Add in meatballs.
  • When everything is done, add in salt and a lil bit of pepper.
  • Lastly, add in the instant noodles.
  • Serve hot
well, this is for two fellas, stuck at cyberia with nothing to eat. and coincidently i have her favourite cabbage in stock so i came up with this. it tastes nice! perfectly up to my expectation! just hint salt. i didnt put too much salt and pepper coz she doesn't like pepper; and i didnt wanna spoil that sweet taste of carrot and cabbage.

it's a plain soup which reminds me of my mom's cooking.. and i hope she liked it. it was bottoms up for me. i'm looking forward to cook more nice food coz i really like it when someone appreciates my food! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home