My Food

Sunday, September 24, 2006

cheesy omelette

Ingredients:
an egg, well beaten with some pepper
a sausage, cubed or sliced
half onion, cubed or coarsely chopped
a slice of cheddar cheese
some cooking oil

Method:
1. Stir fry the onion and sausage.
2. Pour in the beaten egg to make an omelette.
3. When the omelette is half cooked, put the cheddar cheese on top and fold the omellete.
4. Cook until the omelette is done.

Serves 1

This is my first time cooking a cheese omelette. I've found some leftover cheese which god knows how long I've left it in the refrigerator. So this is what I've done with it. It tastes nice. Creamy and quite heavy. I'm sure it tastes better if eaten with bread. But i ate it with noodles instead.

Oh ya, I put the cheese on the egg when the egg is still a lil bit sticky and moist. Be sure not to tear the omellete. Otherwise, the melted cheese will get very messy.

Enjoy this sinfully high cholesterol meal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home